Friday, November 18, 2011

Photography 101

I love pictures! Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I love pictures. I am always trading out the pictures in the frames in my room and everytime I go to my parents I love to pull out the photo albums and look through them even though I did it last time and the time before that for well 20 plus years we'll just say. :) So naturally I am drawn to take pretty pictures and finally made the jump, bought the expensive camera, took some photography classes and am excited to be able to hopefully one daytake beautiful pictures if not as a career at least for my family and my own pleasures.

So I did my first what I like to call "real" photo shoot this month thanks to my friend Sarah who was kind enough to get all dolled upand let me take her picture. We did some bridals at Garden Park and The Capitol.Hereare a few.

No comments: