Monday, February 18, 2008

Here I go again


Wow I'm writing on my blog again and so soon. I really didn't think that this would be happening and it's probably not a good thing because I'm at work and should be working. It's a slow day though is what I tell myself, although if it weren't for this blog I would probably just force myself to work because I would have nothing else to do, but now I can write in this blog. Situations I get myself into. Don't worry soon I'll feel guilty I'm not working and get back to work. So I was remembering that I made a dumb little travel web site for myself back in the college years before there were things like blogs. I never remembered what the url was so I never went on it or updated it and it was old and not so user friendly but thinking on that it might not be a bad idea to make this sorta a travel blog (after writing this went back and took some time to research my old site it is: http://www.geocities.com/meljessen/index.html. Only problem with that is I have no fun travel plans in the near future and the only place I've "traveled" to lately is Beaver (although have some great pics from that, notice above picture), so then we're back at square one just writing about the daily nothings that happen... like the new cute home teacher.

No comments: