Well life has been so crazy lately this whole blogging thing really fell by the way side. I'm not saying it's really going to get much better but since I found a link to it on my cousin Michael's website well that kinda gave me the drive to try.
Well the great weight challenge is over and everybody lost I think but it led to the great race which several people ran in and did very well -
go MOM for getting first place in your age category!!. Here are some pictures from that. 
Other things that have happened lately but deserve their own post is Loralee's wedding and a trip to san diego. Stay posted for more on that.
Well the great weight challenge is over and everybody lost I think but it led to the great race which several people ran in and did very well -

Other things that have happened lately but deserve their own post is Loralee's wedding and a trip to san diego. Stay posted for more on that.
1 comment:
Come on Mel....you need to update!!
Post a Comment