skip to main | skip to sidebar

MJ

Jack of all trades - Pro at nothing!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi Everyone. This is Corinna..Hey, Mel..I'm not doing very well now either..I'm having the same problems as motivation and energy. I was excited at first and did well the first couple of days and lost a pound...I need someone's EASY diet plan. Anyone? Anyone?
Posted by MJ at 9:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Hi Everyone. This is Corinna..Hey, Mel..I'm not ...
      • So I'm not really doing so well - I know it's only...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Hello, this is Marilyn. I hope this works. I'm n...
      • This is Marjorie. I have never done this before, ...
      • Another suggestion...
      • If you see the orange color and this font...it mea...
      • The weight challenge
      • Corinna speaking..."Melanie said we should all lis...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Arches
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

MJ
Salt Lake City, UT
View my complete profile

My peeps

  • Cassie
  • Corinna
  • Jen
  • Loralee
  • Marjorie
  • Michael Mathis
  • Robynn
  • Sarah