Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another suggestion...

Here is a link to the woman's challenge - i've done this the past 2 years and it is actually quite fun. It helps you realize how few steps you take in a day especially considering you need 10,000 to maintain a healthy weight - no wonder I'm gaining weight :-) It's also kinda fun to enter your progress daily or weekly and see yourself move across virtual Amercia. It would be another nice motivation to getting in shape as well as training for the 5k. Here is the link: http://www.womenshealth.gov/woman/
We could even create a team if we wanted but that's not as much of a challenge. Maybe if we split it into 2 teams to compete against each other or something - just a thought. It starts Sunday - Mother's day, so register now.

1 comment:

MJ said...

How do I do this? I'm a blog virgin. How do I choose a different color?