Thursday, May 8, 2008
THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
So my sisters and I had our 1st Annual sisters retreat weekend last weekend. It was fun. We went to Lava Hot Springs, Idaho and just had a great relaxing weekend without any husbands or kids and all the sisters made it - even Gina from California. Anywho that is a seperate story all on it's own but at the end one sister mentioned doing a little weight challenge with the sisters - ya know just something to help get you motivated to eat right and work out and you would have a little buddy to help you - which always helps. So I thought that was a great idea and decided that we could use this blog (that I hardly ever use) as a way of communicating with that challenge. So now all my sisters, or the sisters that want to do the weight challenge, will have access to my blog and we can all share tips and status on how we are doing, etc. So here goes nothing :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment