skip to main | skip to sidebar

MJ

Jack of all trades - Pro at nothing!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!

Hi! I registered for the Womans' challenge today. My goal is to lose 14 pounds by the day of the Bryce Canyon thing. I'll keep walking and try to cut down on eating. Good luck to everyone. Mom
Posted by MJ at 9:49 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Hi Everyone. This is Corinna..Hey, Mel..I'm not ...
      • So I'm not really doing so well - I know it's only...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Hello, this is Marilyn. I hope this works. I'm n...
      • This is Marjorie. I have never done this before, ...
      • Another suggestion...
      • If you see the orange color and this font...it mea...
      • The weight challenge
      • Corinna speaking..."Melanie said we should all lis...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Arches
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

MJ
Salt Lake City, UT
View my complete profile

My peeps

  • Cassie
  • Corinna
  • Jen
  • Loralee
  • Marjorie
  • Michael Mathis
  • Robynn
  • Sarah