skip to main | skip to sidebar

MJ

Jack of all trades - Pro at nothing!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

If you see the orange color and this font...it means Corinna..everyone can choose their own font and color so we can tell who is who...anyway...It would help me if someone posted their diet and exercise plans..
Posted by MJ at 11:31 AM
Labels: Weight Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Hi Everyone. This is Corinna..Hey, Mel..I'm not ...
      • So I'm not really doing so well - I know it's only...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Hello, this is Marilyn. I hope this works. I'm n...
      • This is Marjorie. I have never done this before, ...
      • Another suggestion...
      • If you see the orange color and this font...it mea...
      • The weight challenge
      • Corinna speaking..."Melanie said we should all lis...
      • THE GREAT WEIGHT CHALLENGE!!
      • Arches
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

MJ
Salt Lake City, UT
View my complete profile

My peeps

  • Cassie
  • Corinna
  • Jen
  • Loralee
  • Marjorie
  • Michael Mathis
  • Robynn
  • Sarah